Products may be returned to us if:
- The return is within 30 days of the original purchase date and is in a perfect and unused condition.
- There is an agreement between Kevin Mayhew Ltd and the customer to take the product(s) on approval. Products again may be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date in perfect condition where the customer pays postage to and from their address.
- Please note we are not able to accept returns of earrings for hygiene reasons unless they are faulty or defective.
- Please also note all made-to-measure, customised and personalised items are non-refundable unless they are faulty or defective.
Kevin Mayhew Publishers
Please include the following within your returns package:
- An order and/or customer account reference (or name and address) that pertains to the goods being returned.
- A note explaining the reasons for returning the goods.
- You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we may charge you for the reduction in value or refuse any refund and charge you for the return of the goods.