Kevin Mayhew Publishers Terms and Conditions of Sale
Kevin Mayhew Conditions of Sale and Returns Policy
Kevin Mayhew Publishing Limited, Buxhall, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 3BW (hereinafter referred to as the 'company')
- All goods are supplied on a 'firm-sale' basis, unless previously agreed by a company representative.
- All goods are supplied subject to the postage and packing regulations of the company, unless previously agreed by a company representative. These postage and packing charges may be different online to those quoted in printed publicity material.
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within 7 working days after the date on which the item is received.
- To cancel the purchase under this 'cooling-off' period, the company must be informed in writing within the 7 days.
- The cost of returning goods under the seven day 'cooling-off' agreement must be met by the customer unless the goods are faulty or delivered in error.
- In addition to the above, the company will accept the return of goods if returned within 30 days of receipt. The company reserves the right to refuse the return of goods thereafter.
- The company reserves the right to refuse to accept goods that are not returned in a pristine condition.
- The company reserves the right to give credit to the value of the returned goods if returned after the 7 day 'cooling-off' period and refunds will only be given at the company's discretion.
- The company reserves the right not to credit or refund the postage & packing charge on any returned goods, or the postage & packing charge levied at the original purchase.
- The company reserves the right to request the return of any damaged goods, at the company's expense, for which the customer is claiming credit or replacement. Furthermore, upon the return of the damaged goods, the company may refuse credit if it deems that the returned goods are, in fact, suitable for sale. The customer will be informed of the company's decision not to credit or replace, and informed that the goods will be returned to the customer, at the customer's expense in addition to the cost of collecting the item from the customer.
- Note that KevinMayhew.com reserve the right to refuse to honour orders. Additionally the company is not obliged to accept more than one special offer in any order in accordance with fair useage of offers for all of our customers.
- The email confirmation that the customer receives after placing an order is confirmation that the company has received the order and not that they have accepted it. If any errors are noticed the customer will be informed, and may be required to pay the additional costs for the items or the postage and packing before the goods are dispatched. (The customer does have the opportunity to amend or cancel any part of the order at this point)