Takes the player up to 5 notes.
Razzamajazz is another exciting way to learn the recorder, but unlike Red Hot Recorder it concentrates on just learning the notes rather than the music theory. It fills pupils with confidence from day one, and the appealing, fun tunes are guaranteed to inspire!
• Starts with one note and new notes are introduced
one at a time
• Simple, clear, illustrated instructions
• Each book contains more than 10 pieces
• ‘Feel good’ accompaniments
• CD contains complete performance as well as accompaniment only.
The great Razzamajazz Recorder just got even greater! This revised version contains all the fun tunes in the best-selling original edition along with several entirely new ones.
"Razzamajazz was the first series I wrote and I still think it is one of the most useful. The idea behind the various instrumental versions was to provide a way of learning an instrument while playing actual pieces. I thought the teacher might find it a useful accompaniment to the traditional tutor book.
I really wanted to write pieces which made the student sound good, right from the very first note. I wanted to set the student up for success by writing each piece with a special accompaniment that made them feel they had achieved something great, and made them want to turn the page and learn more.." - Sarah Watts
- School told us to buy this! Review by Peter Thompson (Amazon, Jan 2011)
B Really Groovy!
Stripy Cat Crawl
The Chicken Cluck Waddle
Two at Twilight