Long-established, successful publisher, based in Buxhall, near Stowmarket in Suffolk, wishes to recruit an experienced Royalty and Copyright Manager for maternity cover from early December 2016. A thorough working knowledge of Excel is essential and ideally also Record Maestro.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering general copyright and royalty email queries.
- Producing commercial and non-commercial licences and invoices.
- Recording payments received for licences and royalties.
- Running the royalty run twice a year.
- Sending statements to authors and royalters.
- Answering copyright and royalty phone enquiries.
- Seeking copyright permission for upcoming publications.
- Creating and sending out publication contracts.
- Sending new and seasonal tracks and CDs to radio stations for airplay royalties.
- Seeking out new collection societies and joining.
- Adding their new songs to CCLI, PLS and Calamus.
- Meeting monthly and yearly royalty targets.
- Chasing outstanding or late royalty payments.
- Producing crystal reports for royalty and revenue figures.
- Allocating royalty payments to their authors from third party royalties.
They offer a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in modern offices in a picturesque setting. Due to the location a driving licence and access to your own transport is essential.
Please include a covering letter within your CV, telling them why you are ideal for this job.