Products may be returned to us if:
- The return is within 30 days of the original purchase date and is in a perfect and unused condition.
- There is an agreement between Kevin Mayhew Ltd and the customer to take the product(s) on approval. Products again may be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date in perfect condition where the customer pays postage to and from their address.
- The product(s) are not on-demand/made to order, made to measure or customised/personalised unless they are faulty or defective.
- The product(s) are not earrings or similar personal items for hygiene reasons unless they are faulty or defective.
- Contact our sales team using the details provided on our contact form.
- They will give you a returns number similar to 20100316-0920
- Return the goods to us
- You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we may charge you for the reduction in value or refuse any refund and charge you for the return of the goods.
Free Postage Clause
On returns where free postage was offered a postal charge will be applied to cover the outbound postage.
Kevin Mayhew Publishers
Rattlesden, Suffolk, IP30 0SZ