Terms & Conditions
Kevin Mayhew Conditions of Sale
Kevin Mayhew Publishing Limited, Buxhall Business Park, Buxhall, Stowmarket, Suffolk, IP14 3BW (hereinafter referred to as the 'company')
- All goods are supplied on a 'firm-sale' basis, unless previously agreed by a company representative.
- All goods are supplied subject to the postage and packing regulations of the company, unless previously agreed by a company representative. These postage and packing charges may be different online to those quoted in printed publicity material.
- Some orders/products may be processed and distributed by trusted 3rd party partners. In these cases the order details will be passed on to the partner solely for the purpose of distribution.
- The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within 14 working days after the date on which the item is received. Please also refer to our returns policy.
- To cancel the purchase under this 'cooling-off' period, the company must be informed in writing within the 14 days.
- The cost of returning goods under the seven day 'cooling-off' agreement must be met by the customer unless the goods are faulty or delivered in error.
- In addition to the above, the company will accept the return of goods if returned within 30 days of receipt. The company reserves the right to refuse the return of goods thereafter. Please also refer to our returns policy.
- The company reserves the right to refuse to accept goods that are not returned in a pristine condition.
- The company reserves the right to give credit to the value of the returned goods if returned after the 14 day 'cooling-off' period and refunds will only be given at the company's discretion.
- The company reserves the right not to credit or refund the postage & packing charge on any returned goods, or the postage & packing charge levied at the original purchase.
- The company reserves the right to request the return of any damaged goods, at the company's expense, for which the customer is claiming credit or replacement. Furthermore, upon the return of the damaged goods, the company may refuse credit if it deems that the returned goods are, in fact, suitable for sale. The customer will be informed of the company's decision not to credit or replace, and informed that the goods will be returned to the customer, at the customer's expense in addition to the cost of collecting the item from the customer.
- Note that KevinMayhew.com reserve the right to refuse to honour orders. Additionally the company is not obliged to accept more than one special offer in any order in accordance with fair useage of offers for all of our customers.
- The email confirmation that the customer receives after placing an order is confirmation that the company has received the order and not that they have accepted it. If any errors are noticed the customer will be informed, and may be required to pay the additional costs for the items or the postage and packing before the goods are dispatched. (The customer does have the opportunity to amend or cancel any part of the order at this point.
Use of text, images and other content on this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
Content is protected by intellectual property laws
Text and image files, audio and video clips, and other content on this website are the property of Kevin Mayhew Ltd. Copyrights and other proprietary rights in the content on this website may also be owned by individuals and entities other than, and in addition to, the Kevin Mayhew Ltd. Kevin Mayhew Ltd expressly prohibits the copying of any protected materials on this website, except for the purposes of fair use as defined in the copyright law, and as described below.
Commercial use is restricted
Unauthorized commercial publication or exploitation of text, images or content of this website is specifically prohibited. Anyone wishing to use any of these files or images for commercial use, publication, or any purpose other than fair use as defined by law, must request and receive prior written permission from Kevin Mayhew Ltd. Permission for such use is granted on a case-by-case basis at the sole discretion of Kevin Mayhew Ltd. A usage fee may be assessed depending on the type and nature of the proposed use.
Fair use is permitted
Fair use of copyrighted material includes the use of protected materials for non-commercial educational purposes, such as teaching, scholarship, research, criticism, commentary, and news reporting. Unless otherwise noted, users who wish to download or print text and image files from this Web site for such uses may do so without the express permission of Kevin Mayhew Ltd, provided that they comply with the following conditions:
- The content may only be used for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes;
- Users must cite the author and source of the content as they would material from any printed work;
- The citation must include all copyright information and other information associated with the content and the URL for the Kevin Mayhew Ltd website;
- None of the content may be altered or modified;
- Users must comply with all other terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file, image, or text.
Copyright subsists in all Kevin Mayhew Ltd downloads. Any unauthorised resale, copying, re-recording or broadcasting in any manner whatsoever of downloaded media constitutes infringement of such copyright.
℗ Kevin Mayhew Ltd & © Kevin Mayhew Ltd.
By downloading, printing, or otherwise using text and image files from this website, users agree and warrant that they will limit their use of such files to fair use and will comply with all other terms and conditions of this license, and will not violate the rights of Kevin Mayhew Ltd or any other person or entity. Kevin Mayhew Ltd does not warrant that use of the text, images and content displayed on the website will not infringe the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Kevin Mayhew Ltd.