Beastly Bible Re Programme
It is the ideal resource for RE teachers as they respond to recent challenges by schools inspectors to improve the teaching of Christianity in particular.
The programme is based on Claire Benton-Evans' hugely popular Beastly Bible Stories series, which shows children that friendly Bible tales about animals, angels and the baby Jesus are only half the story: the Bible is brimming with blood, guts and miraculous mayhem.
Includes CD - ROM
The Beastly Bible Stories Ultimate RE Programme features:
• A clear and straightforward focus on specific learning objectives and outcomes
• Complete lesson plans, including a helpful cover sheet with lesson overview and outline, timings and resources list
• The full text of each Beastly Bible Story
• CD-ROM with vivid Beastly Bible Stories cartoons in full colour, plus printable resources
• Varied and imaginative curriculum-linked activities.
About Claire Benton-Evans
Claire Benton-Evans writes exclusively for Kevin Mayhew. Her consultancy work includes all-age worship workshops and children’s spirituality training for clergy, worship leaders, head teachers and school governors.
You can learn more about Claire Benton-Evans at her website: www.clairebentonevans.com