Come & See
A group Lent course in seven parts that seeks to help us improve our vision, the way we look at the world, each other and our God. David Adam, author of many inspiring books on spirituality and prayer, invites us to spend time in the presence of the living Lord and abide in his love.
The sessions cover:
- John the Baptist: behold the Lamb of God
- Jesus: come and see
- Andrew: come and see
- The Samaritan woman at the well
- I once was blind but now I see
- The Greeks: we would see Jesus
- Mary Magdalene: I have seen the Lord; Thomas: blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed
About David Adam
David Adam was born in Alnwick, Northumberland and was the Vicar of Lindisfarne where he ministered to thousands of pilgrims and other visitors for thirteen years until he retired in March 2003. He is the author of many inspiring books on spirituality and prayer, and his Celtic writings have rekindled a keen interest in our Christian heritage.