If you have ever wondered how you can help the very youngest children in our churches to connect with the story of Holy Communion, then We All Share is what you have been looking for! Children under 5 have an amazing capacity for worship and connection with God, yet they are often one of the most overlooked groups within our congregations. We All Share explores how children from the tiniest babies can participate in the themes and actions of one of our most important Christian rites. With easy-to-use ideas and a wealth of real-life stories of how churches and families are helping children to join in, this is an invaluable resource for churches, children’s ministry leaders and parents.
We All Share contains:
• Ideas for use within a crèche setting
• Session plans for children’s church
• Practical ideas for use in a church service
• Resources for the home
• Book and website recommendations
• Real-life stories of under 5s connecting with Communion
• Printable and downloadable sheets
Mina Munns is an Anglican priest in Nottingham with a passion for children’s ministry and for helping children to connect with God.